The 2022 Summer Schools go fully online in distance learning.
1. Experimental Design & Analysis (July 18 - 22 2022) - taught in English - SOLD OUT
Irene Scopelliti (Bayes Business School, City, University of London)
Simona Botti (London Business School)
Entry skills required
None in particular
– Introduction to experimental design: correlation, causation, experimental vs. descriptive research
– Lab experiments, field experiments, quasi-experiments
– Manipulation of independent variables: manipulation checks, confounds, demand effects
– Moderation and mediation effects
– Analysis and interpretation of findings
– Statistical analysis for experimental data: t-test, ANOVA, ANCOVA, Spotlight analysis, Mediation analysis
Places available for each school: minimum 12, maximum 16.
Timing: each school starts at 9.00 on Monday and ends at 17.30 on Friday.
For an optimal experience of the Schools, a high-speed internet connection is necessary.